Pages

Friday 1 December 2017

KiwiSport: Badminton Session

This week for kiwi sport, we learnt something new for badminton. The new technique we learnt was called a forehand lift. A forehand lift is when you hit the shuttle in forehand grip, but tilt your wrist back a bit so that you hit it upwards, sending it behind your opponent. This is a very helpful strategy when playing in a rally. We also played a couple of rallies against a partner. My partner for this was Julian, I chose him, because I know that he has had quite a lot of experience in badminton, just like me. We had a lot of fun for this badminton session, and I hope next week's will be just as awesome.

1 comment:

  1. Greetings Jack

    I love your fantastic work from our badminton session. keep up the grate work.

    ReplyDelete