Thursday, 1 March 2018

Screencastify: Blogpost Analysis

Last week, Sanujan, Ofa, and I made a video presenting our blogpost analysis. This blogpost analysis showed how many blogposts we had posted each year, with a little description about why we had a certain amount of blogposts. Everyone made a blogpost analysis, but Mrs Anderson came to us three, asking us whether we would enjoy making a video talking about our work. We accepted the challenge, and got right to writing scripts. We then were to record it. We used Screencastify, and recorded us reading our scripts. It was a lot of fun, but after this, was the better part. We next needed to edit it. So Sanujan and I took that role. What I did was edit the video, with Sanujan by my side, giving possible ideas, which actually turned out to be good ones. He also looked up a few videos, finding out how to blue screen in iMovie, as I downloaded the scenes. I really liked making this video. I got to spend a lot of time with Sanujan, and learnt quite a few things about editing.

No comments:

Post a Comment