Pages

Friday 28 September 2018

Writing: 5 - 7 - 10 Animation

For the last two weeks in writing, we have been granted a challenge by our teacher Miss Kirkpatrick. The challenge was straight forward, and everyone knew how they would execute the outcome. Our challenge was to use one of the stories that we had written for our 5 - 7 - 10 tasks, and animate it. If you have not seen one of our 5 - 7 - 10's, then allow me to explain how they work. Once everyone has completed the task for the week, we are shown an image with a heading based on our image. Next we would time 5 minutes to write as much as we could for this story. Once time ran out, we would then spend 7 minutes reading and explaining our stories to a partner. Now the 10 minutes would begin, and we would have to continue of from where we left the story off, and have it completed in time. That is basically it. It was the animation side of it that made this a big challenge. So we all got working. The 5 - 7 - 10 story that I had chosen to re-create with pictures was The Eye. The image was a snakes eye, and a short description including a story starter that we would later use. I chose this story, as I immediately came up with an idea to display through animation. I started with a dark swamp, along with an eerie vibe to it. Later, making my description more lively. I had a lot of fun doing this activity, and I hope that we can do it again at some point of time.


No comments:

Post a Comment