Pages

Sunday 16 September 2018

Reading: ShoutyKid | Drawing A Comic Including Key Characters

For the last two weeks, Mrs Anderson's reading group has been focusing on a specific chapter of our choice to do a series of challenges on based on the topic of our stories. These activities could've been done either alone, or with a partner (As long as we both had our own copies of the same book, or we set up a time to read it together. I chose to do this challenge alone, as I prefer to do activities like this one by myself. Although it was fun to see what partners had created together. For this activity, I drew a comic that included two of the main characters to my book, Harry Riddles, and Jessica (Harry's crush). Jessica enjoys doing things outside like riding horses. Although Harry prefers things like video games. So what I chose to make the comic about was showing Jessica riding horses and having fun, while Harry will also be riding a horse. Although the twist is that Harry is actually playing a horse riding game, with him as a character. I had a lot of fun drawing this comic, and I hope that you also enjoy it.


No comments:

Post a Comment