Pages

Sunday 22 July 2018

My Term Two Holidays: Week 1

For the last two weeks, our school has been having our term 2 winter holiday. Whilst we did needed to have a holiday away from school, we were also given a small challenge. That being two post 3 blogposts about our holidays at any point being, as long as we completed it during the holidays.

Week 1:
My first week of the holidays was an extra long weekend for me. Pretty much I would stay around the house, and chill out. I would occasionally do something out of the house, but we had already set all of our plans for the following week. This isn't the most interesting post, as there wasn't anything interesting that happened during the first week of the holidays. Although this was a boring post, the following post for the next week will be a better post with a more interesting topic.

No comments:

Post a Comment