Pages

Friday 9 February 2018

Silver C.A.R.E Award: Respect | Making A Brochure About PBS

Yesterday, I finished a C.A.R.E award activity. The activity that I did was to make a brochure about working at PBS, and this activity was for my Respect badge. For this brochure, I had 3 segments. 1 having the question, what's the perks of PBS, with my answer. The second having the question, how well does everyone get along, with my answer. Ending with the question how the students treated. I really liked this activity, it gets children showing their opinion of school, and really sparks their creativity.


1 comment:

  1. I love what you have written here Jack. Its great that you find your learning interesting and exciting and I really like the fact you have highlighted the way we all respect each other. PBS is a great school community to belong to.

    ReplyDelete