Pages

Friday 29 November 2019

Romeo And Juliet

This week, we have been learning about William Shakespeare, and his stories. Our main focus being Romeo and Juliet. We learnt about the story of Romeo and Juliet by watching a few videos that told the story. We then re-wrote a part of the story in our own words, and translated them with a Shakespeare translator. This was a lot of fun to then tell the rest of the class. After we finished our stories, we were given another challenge. In groups we would create a DLO that retold the story. My group created an animation. Although I was not here for creating the DLO, so thank you to Jonathan, Te Pounamu and Giovanni for creating the animation.

1 comment:

  1. Hello! just read your romeo and Juliet post, and I think its awesome! I like how you didn't rhyme anything👍
    I also like how you told the story with stick people.
    I think you did a great job in this post :-)

    ReplyDelete