Pages

Tuesday 14 May 2019

New Zealand Sign Language Week: DLO

Last week was NZSL (New Zealand Sign Language) week. In class we learnt a bit about the language, which includes the alphabet, (Which means we know how to spell words out) and a few words to go along with it. After we had learnt about the language, it was time to create a DLO to teach others about the language. In my DLO, I have included what Sing Language is, where it is used, and an example of using sign language. What I found challenging about Sign Language was reading other people spell out words, as sometimes they would go to fast making it impossible to spell out, or the wouldn't face their hands towards me, so I couldn't see what they were saying. Overall I really enjoyed Sign Language Week, and I hope that we do more activities based around the topic.



No comments:

Post a Comment