Pages

Saturday 27 January 2018

Summer Learning Journey: Week 2 Day 3 Activity 1

Today I did the first activity for day 3 week 2 of the Summer Learning Journey. For this activity, we needed to make about blogpost that showed our tips on how to avoid being stressed out, or depressed. We needed to say what we do in a stressful moment, and how much it can change you. So here are my tips, that I use to avoid stressful situations.

Tip 1: "Ignore"  You may have heard this from someone before, and think that it's impossible. My way that I would ignore stressful situations is to play an instrument. The most common way that I would become stressed out would my brother. So whenever he's nagging me, and giving me a hard time, I would go into my room an play electric guitar until I've calmed down. Although you don't need real instruments to do this, instead you could grab two spoons, and hit them together to make a chiming noise. Just make sure that you're being quiet when doing so.

Tip 2: "Create" My second bit of advice would be to create something, whether it's a piece of art, a piece of music, or a game, anything will help, and this is really effective to avoid what makes you mad or sad.

Tip 3: "Imagine: My final tip is to imagine, to be in your own world for maybe ten minutes, or more until you're back to your original self. In your own world, anything goes the way you want it to, and nothing can stop you from being who you want to be, and who you are.

No comments:

Post a Comment