Pages

Wednesday 16 October 2019

Writing: Explanation | Why I Would Be An Asset To Edgewater College

Today for writing, the year 8's wrote an explanation that would give multiple reasons as to why we think we would be an asses to the college we will be going to. The year 7's instead wrote about why they would be a good leader for Panmure Bridge School next year. I will be going to Edgewater College next year, so I wrote about that. I am really excited to be making a big step in my life and going to college next year.

Why I Would Be An Asset To Edgewater College

Next year, I will be joining Edgewater College as my next school. I have been a part of Panmure Bridge School for the past 8 years, and it will be a big step in my life to be going to college. So without further ado, here’s why I think I will be an asset to my new school.

All throughout the past 8 years, I have been striving to be the best I could. I have been helpful to my peers, and they have returned the favour. I have always tried to do the right thing, and listen to teachers and staff. I try to challenge myself everyday, and each new day brings new learning and opportunities. I am the type of person who likes to try new things and ideas. I am the type of person who is not afraid of being wrong. And finally, I will try to accomplish my goals no matter what. 

At the end of last year, I found out that I reached my goal of becoming head boy. Being one of my greatest achievements, it meant a lot to me. Being given this new set of responsibilities has really taught me a lot, and I am thankful for the opportunity I have been given. Being Head Boy means I am presenting each week at assembly, need a loud speaking voice, and need to be confident. All the things a leader needs to be a good one.

I am really excited to go to Edgewater College. And I am ready to follow my brothers footsteps. I too will most likely join the Jazz Band with my brother. I too will be joining a sport just like him. And I too want to enjoy my time there.

No comments:

Post a Comment