Pages

Sunday 20 January 2019

Summer Learning Journey: Day 3: Week 1 | Bonus Activity

Today I completed the bonus activity for day 3 of week 1 for the Summer Learning Journey. For this activity, we needed to learn about the work that is done by the WWF (World Wildlife Fund), and choose one of two videos showing how they save the wildlife. I chose to watch the video on the tigers, as I love the animal, and wanted to know how they planned on saving them. They planned on saving the tigers in this video by gathering people from all around the world and raising money that goes toward these tigers. Tigers

4 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Jack,

    It’s great to hear that you love tigers, so do I ! I think their video about anyone being a tiger protector is awesome, both people who donate and people who are on the ground saving tigers. Do you think that the people in the video are making a difference in tigers lives? If you could work for the WWF, which animal would you want to work with? I would want to work to help protect the tigers. I would like to work to stop poachers killing tigers.

    Blog ya later!

    Dani

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Jack! I've chosen tigers as well since I was most interested in hearing about them. It's great to see people collaborating to achieve success. I watched very closely and spotted the same information you did. How well do you think their project is going? Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia Ora Jack, My name is Araura and i am from Wesley Primary School,

    First of all congratulations on your outstanding post. Its amazing to know that you love tigers. Do you find tigers just a little scary?
    I hope the tigers get saved :)

    Anyway keep up the amazing work. Blog you later Bye ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jack,
    Great job on completing this activity! I liked how you said that you chose the video on tigers because you love them. It just goes to show that now matter where you are, anyone can contribute to saving and helping not only tigers but all kinds of different animals. If you could help or join the WWF, would you?

    ReplyDelete