Pages

Sunday 16 June 2019

Teaching Teachers How To Draw Using Google Drawing

On Friday after tech, Alex Nyjah and I taught a group of teachers how to use Google Drawing to create pictures, and how to use Google Slides to create animations. I along with my peers had so much fun teaching teachers, and we were very thankful for the opportunity that we were given. During the lesson, we showed everyone a presentation that we had all prepared the day before that would act as a tutorial for simple drawings. My favourite parts of the experience was meeting the teachers, and preparing the presentation as I enjoyed drawing images for examples.




2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Jack,
    I am Miss Morgan from the Uru Manuka Cluster in Christchurch. We heard about the amazing work you prepared in one of our online meetings. After having the chance to look around your blog I am blown away by the images you are able to create. It is also fantastic to have such a great example of quality blogging to share with my learners. This post made me wonder if you practise drawing on paper as well as on a computer? I also wonder if you have played around with any other online drawing programmes like Photoshop, Indesign or Sumopaint?
    Thank you for sharing your work.
    - Miss Morgan

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI Jack

    Thank you so much for coming to our DFI session and sharing your awesome digital skills with us. I was so proud of all of you because you spoke confidently and gave very clear instructions. Well done!

    Mrs A

    ReplyDelete