Pages

Thursday 6 June 2019

Reading: Literary Devices

This week, we have started to look into poetry. For a start, it was important that we knew what these literary devices are, and what they mean. Our challenge was to learn what these devices are, and to create a DLO that shows others what they are. Although there was a catch... Our teacher challenged us to use only Google Docs to create our DLO. This means we can't go to another tab to find images, or use a Google Drawing to create our own pictures. We had to stay on the one tab. In our DLO, we must show the literary device, add a picture to help describe, and a definition of the literary device. Although I had an idea that would help me create my pictures. On Google Document you can use a feature that allows you to use Google Drawing without leaving the document. With this advantage, I decided to instead of finding images and attributing them, I could draw my own to go with my examples. I had a lot of fun doing this activity, and I am excited to continue on our topic of poetry.

Here is the link to my DLO: Link

No comments:

Post a Comment