Pages

Friday 24 May 2019

Tech: Final Session Of Metal Work

Today, we had our final session of tech for our first rotation. In this rotation, we could create either a pizza cutter, or a cake server, I chose to create a pizza cutter, and I am very happy with the end result. I had a lot of fun over the last term, and I would like to say a big thank you to Mr Naicker for teaching us, and to Mr Tom and Mr Dunn for taking over for the last 2 weeks. In today's session, we finished the final details for our project, along with filling out our planning paper. The final step was a little test. In the test, we received two small pizza's, and a cake that we would test the pizza cutters and cake servers ability. I would like to say one more thank you to our teachers before we move into the next class.


No comments:

Post a Comment