Pages

Tuesday 20 November 2018

CARE Awards: Silver Attitude | Why Is It Important To Have A Positive Attitude?

Today, I completed the next activity for my Silver Attitude CARE Award. For this activity, I had to create a video the showed the importance of having a positive attitude. Although rather than creating a video, I instead created a presentation so that anyone could view it at their own pace. In the presentation, I came up with 3 rules that you should follow to have a positive attitude yourself. If you follow these 3 rules as much as possible then you will be a master of having a positive attitude. I had a lot of fun doing this activity, and I hope that the next activity I choose to do will be not too challenging, although i'm always up for new and exciting activities.

No comments:

Post a Comment