Pages

Sunday 1 October 2017

Holiday Blogging Challenge: Day 1 | Rainbows End

Today I did the first activity for the first day of the holiday blogging challenge created by our school leaders. This activity was about Rainbows End, and there was 3 things to find out. They were, where is Rainbows End located in Auckland, and the answer to that is Manukau. The second thing to find out was how much does it cost for a family pass, and the answer to that is that there are multiple prices depending on how many people are going. If there are 2 adults and 1 kid, then that costs $167, and 2 adults and 2 children costs $216. So for every child that's an extra $49, but that's only for gate sales, for online sales, I've added an image that would tell you all the prices. The third thing to find out was how much would it cost for your family to go. Because in my family, there is my mum and dad, and my brother and I, it would cost $216 for my family to go.



9 comments:

  1. Hi Jack
    I like how you put the photo but I think you should put this on your google slide. Keep up your great work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jack. Great blogpost. It's great to see you blogging in this programme. I like how you have met the exceptions. One thing you need to add is Ofa's name. You wrote in your blurb that this was created by our student leaders. It would be great if you could add Ofa's name because he created this programme with us. Anyways you have done a great job, keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Jack Awesome blog post. I think you have done well on this activity. I like the screenshot of the google maps. I think you have done a great job. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jack,
    I like the way you added images. I also like the way you used your maths to solve how much money it costs for your family to go to Rainbow's End. For my family it costed 532 dollars.
    Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Jack,
    I can see how this is your very first activity and how you have been working very hard on this.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Jack I really like the screen shots you took and used for this Activity and you have done a great job so far with all the activities. Have you ever been to Rainbow's End? Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Jack!
    Great work on finding the costs! I like how you said where Rainbow's End is. I have a few questions though: was it easy to find the location? And also, have you been to Rainbow's End before?
    Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Jack
    Great job on finding the Rainbow's end prices. I think Rainbow's end is a bit too expensive but it is really fun. Keep up the amazing work.
    Daniel

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Jack,
    Well done finding the Rainbow's End ticket prices. It's great how you added an image of Rainbow's End location. I noticed that the online prices are a bit cheaper.
    - Zahra

    ReplyDelete