Pages

Monday 18 December 2017

Summer Learning Journey: Day 1 BONUS ACTIVITY

Today I did the bonus activity for day 1 of the Summer Learning Journey. For this activity, we needed to watch a video of the Waka Ama race. We needed to say in our blogpost whether we would like to do it, and why. 

Here's my answer:
I would enjoy this type of race. It gets you outside, and includes a lot of strength. The reason on why I would love to do something like this is because I love Kayaking, and this race shares a lot of similarities to it.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Jack,

    You're right, it is very similar to kayaking and I think that's why I would enjoy it too. I love kayaking! I imagine to do really well in a Waka Ama race, you'd have to be really strong in your arms to row fast and and last the distance! I'm glad you would take up the challenge and give it a go!

    Nicky :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Jack
    Well done on completing this summer learning journey activity. I would also like to participate in a Waka Ama race on day. Like you, I love to go kayaking and it is basically the same thing. Keep up the amazing work Jack.
    Daniel

    ReplyDelete