Pages

Friday 15 December 2017

Inquiry: Our Local Community

L.I: to make generalisations about the impact of a group in our community

This week for inquiry, our must do was to create a Vlog, (Video log). Before you start asking yourself questions, let me get this out of the way. This Vlog needed to show our reactions of the aftermath of a zombie apocalypse. Although, before we could start recording, we needed to choose one of these scenarios. 1. All government services are gone
2. All health services are gone
3. All food services are gone
I chose to do number two, and pretend there are no longer any health services, like ambulances, hospitals, first aid kits, etc. I had a lot of fun doing this activity, but sadly, I couldn't record out side, that being the reason why i'm not that loud in the video, (Because of the other people recording).



No comments:

Post a Comment